Pages

Friday 5 June 2015

Shark

`Shark 2.jpgShark.jpg

Aahhhh we screamed. “ Keep calm Deja it’s just a little shark, I think” I said to myself. “Its ok Deja we are safe in this kayak, as long as we have some food we will be ok” said Alexis calmly. I had a smile on my face Oh yea, anyway at least I have someone here and lucky you bringed a supply of food” Deja said. Alexis started having a weird smile on her face .
We both started thinking about the sharks. About how sharks eyes looks fierce. The teeth are as sharp as teeth can be. Also how fast they are.


We both just remembered what our parents said if you ever see a shark thats going to attack you, you just have to poke or punch them in the eye.


“I got an idea Alexis”. I do to Deja, we could say it at the same time”.
“Ok” said Deja. “Ok in three, two, one, If it tries to attack us we can just poke it or punch it in the eye” we said quickly. Alexis started looking at the shark and said “ we could try and kayak to the closest beach or Island as well”.


“Yea we could, but maybe a Island because the closest beach will probably take us ages to get to” said Deja.
Alexis choose the Island on our right. We started paddling and the shark kept following us. Both of our tummies started rumbling. We were hungry from paddling for like an hour.

Finally we got to the Island. When we got out of the kayak, the shark jumped out of the water and the shark was getting ready to opens its mouth. We couldn’t look so we closed  our and screamed “ Ahhhh” We put our hand into a fist and we punched it right in the eye. We didn’t know if it was true or if we died, but then we opened our eyes and it was on the ground. “ Hurrrrr Ayyyyy” we said. I’m hungry can you get the food from the  kayak said Deja. Alexis started looking nervous and said um about that I left it in the house “ Nooooo!” Deja kept screaming. Then we started arguing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.