Pages

Tuesday 27 October 2015

When I wanted to feel invisible

I wanted to feel invisible when People started gossiping about me so I don’t have to stand watching them talk about me. It was like no one ever liked me. Every time I heard people gossiping about me my smile went into a sad face. My days starts off fine and then it goes terrible because of the gossip. I would rather stay home than hearing them talking about me. I just think they should just mind their own business and stop talking about people because how would they like it if people talk about them. They would probably feel angry or sad. I would probably feel better if they tell me what they are saying about me.  I always wondered what they were saying? Wouldn’t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.